Friday, June 24, 2011

A Date, Not?

Tonight, I was at my usual danceclub, and I actually saw someone who caught my fancy. That never happens, and if it does, usually the guy is partnered or can't spell for shit. Both are ugh... to me. So I spoke to him. He's pretty. I complemented him. We had a nice long talk about tea. I invited him to see my new baby Meeroo as he'd never seen them before. I had to go make dinner. When I came back an hour or so later, he was standing there, apparently AFK.


There he stood. 


I waited a few hours, as I am not the type to be worn down by impatience. And as he never came back, I pushed him over by a fireplace and had a date without him.

Here I am, enjoying my beer. That's him. His name is Skip. He's really good looking.

I'm not desperate. I'm not hard to please. Just gimme a cute goth guy who is not uber large and I'm content. A little conversation would be good, but at this point, is that too much to ask?

I guess it's not perfection but who needs that? Besides, I had a hot man near me, a beer in my hand, and a lovely evening to enjoy.

Second Life's Simple Pleasures...

No comments:

Post a Comment